Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Special Story told by Masters of Twitter (Donghae)

What’s your attraction to social network system (SNS)?
It’s the fact that I can share information that I learned through the internet with people all over the world. Also, I can express my personal thoughts or feelings freely. The fact that I can build relationship with various people is also appealing.
What’s the reason you are Tweeting?
Working as part of Super Junior, I visited many countries in the world. I thought that I wanted to become close to my fans. So I started Twitter. Thanks to Twitter, when I can’t be with my fans, I was able to tell them where I am, what I am doing, and what I’m thinking instantly.
What do you think is the reason that your Twitter account is popular?
I think it’s because Super Junior is loved by many people. I think they take interest in me because I’m one of the members of Super Junior. Also, I think it’s because they look at me favorably for trying to become close with fans.
Who is your best Twitter connection?
My best personal connection is with the member Choi Siwon from my team. Of course, other Super Junior members are important personal connections to me. But since I’m in Taiwan now filming a drama, I’ve been spending a lot of time with him lately. Whenever I become tired, Siwon is by my side encouraging me and I get a lot of help from him.
What do you want to say to fans who use Twitter?
Thank you fans for taking an interest in my Twitter account. I want to repay you for interest and love that you fans have given me. But I always feel sorry for not expressing it more often. I want to repay you your love by working hard. Please give me, Donghae, and Super Junior endless encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment