Monday, April 4, 2011

Intoxication Talk Part 2 : 4 Members pf Suju "Demand their manager Hyung to punish them

▶A teamwork of 6 years. The secret to longevity is? The memory of trainee days of being punished.
- Since you received the Golden Disk Award 2 years ago, I guess you reminiscent about the old days.
LT: I can’t talk about it enough. When I think about that time, I still laugh. One time, Kangin and I conspired together to discipline the dongsaengs. But Yesung who’s serious stood up first. He reflected on himself and said, “it’s mostly my fault.” So the situation became funny. (laughs)
YS: Teuk hyung’s nickname was “My room Teuk.” Whenever we would do a concert overseas, after a concert ends, he would always call the members to his hotel room and build up the teamwork.
SD: There’s probably no other idol group like us. When we did something wrong, we would punish ourselves. We even demanded that the manager hyungs punish us.

- There was a huge aftereffect when Hangeng and Kangin left.

LT: That’s the really unfortunate part. Especially with Kangin, we can’t contact each other. So it’s really sad. At first, I thought a person can make a mistake. But when he did it for the second time, truthfully, I felt upset.


- Hangeng’s comment about the members avoiding his call came out explicitly.
LT: Although there could be a misunderstanding, I couldn’t take the fact the members felt troubled by it. So I wrote on my Twitter. There was a sense of responsibility on me as the leader to do something for the rest of the members.

A relationship that has both love and hatred goes more long way. Because of that, unbeknownst to some people, among Korean idol groups, Suju is becoming the oldest group. They have already worked longer than HOT, Sechskies and god. It’s only a matter of time before they surpass Shinhwa as the oldest group.

▶Yesung, I hope I get to appear on “I am a Singer…”
-Lately, MBC’s “I am a Singer” is receiving overwhelming attention…
SD: I was surprised by the idea to gather all those great singer sunbaenims in one place.
HC: I really loved it, because I got to hear old songs. Actually, when we watch “Inkigayo,” we ask who that new singer is. It’s unfortunate that many of attractions have disappeared.
LT: The program was created after “Enjoy Today” was canceled, which I appeared in. So (feeling hurt) I watched 1 Night 2 Days or Running Man which air at the same time slot. (laughs) But I heard about it later and became a diehard fan. I thought it would have been better if the first place graduated instead of the last place being eliminated.
YS: I often meet Yoon Dohyun sunbaenim, because we are neighbors. When I saw him appearing on the program, I felt nervous and jealous. If there’s an opportunity later on, I want to appear on the program.

▶What about marriage? “When I’m 35 or older,” Moon Geunyoung has been Yesung’s ideal girl for 10 years

- Now, aren’t you worried about the army and marriage?
LT: Of course. I contemplate a lot about the army issue. I don’t know yet, but personally, I think I’ll go at the end of the year or at the beginning of next year. But I thought about this. Since we are of similar age, it would be okay to enter the army at the same time…

- What about dating and marriage?
HC: It’s not like I haven’t dated before. But I don’t have a girlfriend right now. Most of my relationships didn’t last over 3 months. I think I’ll get married around 33 to 35. Also, I’ve said this numerous times before, but I’m also considering international marriage.

- Leeteuk had a scandal with Kim Yu-Na…
LT: I’ve said this many time before, but people are still talking about it. I’m saying this again now. I feel sorry for whatever reason that Kim Yu-Na was harmed because of me. I’ve never met her after the school uniform CF. Also, Yesung first requested her to become a minihompy ilchon.

- Then you are not meeting anyone?
LT: People have misunderstandings about me. When I don’t have anything to do, I stay in my room. I go online. (laughs) I think I’ll probably get married around 35 to 37.

- Shindong already has someone he wants to marry. What about you, Yesung?
YS: My ideal girl has been Moon Geunyoung for 10 years. (laughs)

- Lastly, when will we get to see the 5th album?
I think the soonest would be in the summer.
That day, Kim Heechul, Shindong and the reporter had 6 bottles of regular soju together for 4 hours. Because of these four “eloquent speakers,” there was no end to the conversation. But the one thing that was clear was that Super Junior has grown and evolved. A thought crossed my mind that I may not see these people at the same time 10 years later. I suppressed my urge to have another drink with them and promised to meet them another time. They brightly smiled and said, “it was really a fun interview.”
Source: Isplus
Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM
TAKE OUT WITH THE FULL CREDITS
DO NOT ADD YOUR NAME TO THE CREDITS
*The last picture has some quotes from the interview and their profile infos.

No comments:

Post a Comment