Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Super Junior Song For You..

Super Junior is a Miracle
That makes me Believe
You Rock This House
But never forget to say Thank You
                                     
                                        You Are The One who bring me GoodLuck
                                        You are the One who shines in a Lovely Day
                                        You made me feel like a Super Girl
                                       When you shout “Are You Ready?!”


I can be seen Cooking? Cooking! Now because
It’s You that brings me into Coagulation
That makes my sky Blue Tomorrow and forever
That is Why I Like You


                                    When you Knockout somebody’s Twins
                                    You always said Sorry Sorry
                                   When you make everything went Rokkugo
                                   In the end you always Shake It Up!


We always say Wow!
How can they be so Boom Boom-tastic?!
Because whenever you said Here We Go!
You will make the party crazier Bonamana! (Obviously)


                              You Are my First Love
                              Your songs Tic Toc-ed my heart about L.O.V.E
                              I always wish we can do a Pajama Party
                              So we can see the Shining Star together!
But alas,
It’s just like Don’t Don
I just have to stop looking in Your Eyes
About Marry U because that will never happen


So,
This is a Song For You
Hope you can accept my Sorry Sorry Answer


                                    Oh..
                             I have to forget all the fantasies In My Dream
                            To throw away those memories in One Spring Day
                            I cannot,
                            Because I just realized that
                            My All Is In You..


I wish I can press the Reset button
To redo all the memories of us Happy Together
In a bright Sunny world
That soon remains as my Haengbokhae..


                                  Those are the  Endless Moments in my life
                                  I can never forget about all of you
                                  Just like how Yesung said
                                  Love Really Hurts


Just like an Insomnia disease
I was sick for the Love disease
I cannot leave u from my thoughts
Not Now..
Not tomorrow..
Never..
Because I soon realized
I’m The One that Loved You
And..
It Has To be You.

No comments:

Post a Comment